LIST OF WIPAY DEALERS
Ramsingh Sports Centre, Southern Main Road
Corner Broadway and Woodford Street
The Avenue Pharmacy
54 O’Connor St
Shops of Trincity, Churchill Roosevelt Hwy, Macoya
Tuffy’s Restaurant & Bar
165 Southern Main Road
Capitol Plaza, Frederick Street
Port of Spain
#74, Frederick St, Port of Spain
#131 Duke St., Port of Spain
City Centre Pharmacy
Eastern Main Road, Barataria (Next to KFC)
Long Circular Mall
Ming Golden Stars Trading
#47 Western Main Road, St. James
Bodega – Sips, Snax & Stuff
7 West Hills Commercial, Morne Coco RdPetit Valley
Pitcher Electronics Ltd
37 A St James Street, San Fernando
80 Point Fortin Main Road, Point Fortin
Eastern Main Road Valencia (Opposite Police Station)
El Socorro Mini Plaza Ltd
Corner Mohammedville and El Socorro Road
Café de Escencia
Eastern Main Road, El Dorado
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
MybizTT.com.com provides an online portal that provide tools to individuals or organizations desirous of operating business/businesses, to give users a general understanding of the law and to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to use the Application to prepare and submit documents for various services offered by the site. Users will not be required to download or even license MybizTT.com software for the use of service. MybizTT.com hosts its software as a backend service for customers to utilize for the generation of own documents for MyBiz Application Services. However we will recommend that the MyBiz Application be downloaded on to your mobile device so that you can be alerted and track the status of your service at any time. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. The MybizTT.com Application Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defences, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. MybizTT.com is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. MybizTT.com, its Services, and its forms or templates are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney.
MybizTT.com strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, because the law changes rapidly, MybizTT.com cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind MybizTT.com provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
Attorneys that submit User Content and provide advice do so at their own risk.
You grant MybizTT.com a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that MybizTT.com may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MYBIZTT.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MYBIZTT.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. MYBIZTT.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD MYBIZTT.COM AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF MYBIZTT.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF MYBIZTT.COM, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
11. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of MybizTT.com Services, MybizTT.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to MybizTT.com through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and MybizTT.com's property. By providing such submissions to MybizTT.com you hereby assign to MybizTT.com, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. MybizTT.com shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
12. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing MybizTT.com or using the MybizTT.com legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your MybizTT.com user account.
MybizTT.com has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of MybizTT.com or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. MybizTT.com's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
14. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of republic of Trinidad and Tobago's export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any Trinidad and Tobago or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the Trinidad and Tobago Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product there from is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
17. Non-English-Speaking Customers. Certain materials on the MybizTT.com site, including but not limited to questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, are only available in English. Non-English translations of these Terms, as well as other terms, conditions, and policies, are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
18. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. MybizTT.com aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the MybizTT.com website, or otherwise have difficulties using the MybizTT.com website, please utilize our customer care services and our team will assist you.
20. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, MybizTT.com.com, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
21. Trademarks. MybizTT.com, MybizTT.com.com, Nucleus, the Mybiz logo, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of MybizTT.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
22. Attorney Access Services; Use of Term "Experience." The term "experience" or "experienced," as used on the Site, Applications, and in other communications in reference to third party attorneys participating in MybizTT.com's legal plans or other attorney access services means that the legal plan primary handling partner of each law firm fulfils the following: (a) possesses a minimum of five years' experience practicing law, (b) maintains errors and omissions insurance policies consistent with industry standards, (c) is in good standing with the state bar in each jurisdiction in which the attorney is licensed to practice, (d) has no pending malpractice lawsuit, as of the date of joining one of MybizTT.com's legal plans, and (e) has no public record of discipline by a state bar within the last five years. The term "experience" or "experienced" is not intended to be a comparison to any other attorney's services or qualifications.
23. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse MybizTT.com as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
24. Inquiries. BY USING MYBIZTT.COM'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE MYBIZTT.COM SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO MYBIZTT.COM VIA THE MYBIZTT.COM SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO MYBIZTT.COM, AND THAT MYBIZTT.COM MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
25. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that MybizTT.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Updated: April 19, 2019